Entries are due by Friday 15th August.. Please click on the link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe57HlFSMx_uI7XaaWaeDYj96-lYV4aIfWs_6dKulAImuihKQ/viewform
Payment must be paid in advance of the tournament commencement date on line at www.easypaymentsplus.com (please login/register before you pay) Cost is €10 per event per child. Except for the U9s who are €5. Family max €50.
U9s will play a round robin on Friday 28th from 10.15am-12.15pm
U10s will play a round robin on Thursday 27th from 9am-1pm
Both of these events are adapted to all levels of play and are a mixture of fun and competitive tennis.
U12-U18 events all include a plate competition so are inclusive of all levels of play.
For more information please click here to view rules of play: RULES OF PLAY
1. A health questionnaire and the Tournament Safety Guidelines will be sent to all entrants prior to the start of the tournament.
2. If the current government guidelines are still in place members who, in the 14 days preceding the competition, have been overseas cannot enter the tournament.
3. All entries and payments must be made on line. There will be no cash facility and no tuck shop this year.
4. Please let us know on the entry form any times you are not available to play. Or if you become aware of times after you have entered please let us know (Karen Crowley 087 289 7721). If we know in advance we will do our best to accommodate you. Once matches are scheduled it is extremely difficult to change them.
5. All doubles entries are for mixed doubles. If you don’t have a partner for the mixed doubles please enter anyway and we will assign you one.
6. A player may only play one singles and/or one doubles age group. A player may play up an age group in singles and/or doubles if they wish but then that is the only age group they play in.
7. Under 10s are eligible to play in the U12s mixed doubles.
8. If there are not enough entries in the U16 and U18 categories these age groups may be amalgamated.
9. All those players who do not make it past the first round of the main competition are automatically entered into the plate competition. So please be aware that these extra matches will take place and watch for them on the tournament software.
Any queries regarding the tournament should be made to Karen Crowley at email@example.com